'SimPL' is a Content Management System for Simulation Platforms.
The objectives of SimPL are :
- To provide researcher-friendly(not developer-friendly) development environments
- To spread researcher's precious knowledge(include code, know-how and pre/post processing skills
- To generate research bigdata for diverse field of research
- You can create your own simulation platform customized for you with functions what you want .
- You can do modeling, calculation, and analysis in one platform.
- Your platform development process will be very simple.
- You can easily import platforms shared by others and create new platforms or add functions to your platform.
There are 2 key components of SimPL
"Page" is a web page which consists of standard web elements(images, texts, links, input form...) and SimPL web components.
"Plugin" is a small program which connects back-end elements(such as solver, linux server,...) to Pages.
Currently, Plugins are written in Python(2.7.3) and we're planing to give more options to SimPL Creators.
- User's Info
Job is the place to store something in SimPL. It is structured to store any data. You can store and load data by the plugin built-in functions saveJobs and getJobs.
- Job table structure
- You can upload files for "web" and "server".
- In "Repository for Web", you can usually upload a picture files and include them your page like < img src="repo/alias of file">
- Files to be used by the plugin are uploaded to "Repository for Server". They can be read with the plugin built-in function getRepo.